If you’re reading this then you probably are an SEO junkie, always looking for a better fix to all your SEO problems and queries! Through search engine optimisation, companies from various industries try to get an edge over their competitors in the online marketing segment. Organisations are setting aside a large amount in their annual budget to ensure that they win the battle for the top spots in the search engines.
What is it about SEO tools that make them so popular?
Obviously, the number one benefit of SEO tools is that they help you to improve your SEO rankings. But they help a company to gain a competitive edge in so many ways like:
- Increasing brand awareness- Ranking higher in search engine results ensures that your company name will be seen by many people. The more your company name is spotted, the higher will be the potential customer’s interest in your company.
- Costs less- Search engine optimisation is one of the most effective forms of online marketing and provides a very high return on investment. It also costs much less than other means of marketing.
- Generating more traffic- Any company, which has an online presence, desires a higher rate of online traffic. The more clicks the website receives, the higher the brand awareness of the company will be and this increases the chances of the site visitor actually purchasing the product or service.
- Helps to increase revenue- SEO tools help improve the flow of traffic to your website and hence also increase the chances of potential sales.
What’s so special about Monitor Backlinks?
- The Disavow Rules– The information that this program provides is detailed and yet very easy to follow. You need quality backlinks in order to rank high on any search engine’s result pages. Monitor Back-links basically finds the ‘bad’ links and allows you to enter them into Google’s disavow tool which will offer you protection from unhealthy links and save your valuable time. It marks any links which you have disavowed to stop you from wasting time reviewing them at a later stage.
- Scopes out competition– This program sends competitors links to your account so that you can keep track of your competition. It updates these links after a period of 10 days. It also allows you to view changes in your backlinks which is useful if you want to keep track of any linking partner agreements that you may have.
- Helpful articles– If you use the program, you will find links to many helpful articles by the creators on how to improve the health of incoming links to your website.
- Explanation bubbles– It has little ‘explanation bubbles’ which pop up when you keep the mouse hovering over a particular word or area.
- Keyword tracking– It basically shows you your keyword ranking position against that of your competition. It also allows you to see exactly which links are affecting your traffic and position. It focuses on the domains where these links come from. So, instead of pages and pages of links, you’ll just see the domain names and the status of the link.
- Data graphs– One of the best things about this tool is that you can see a detailed graph which shows you if your online traffic is improving or not. It also shows you which links are contributing to the traffic and which are proving to be obstacles.
Monitor Backlinks guarantees an improved flow of traffic as well as keyword ranking. If you want to gain the winning edge over your competitors- get Monitor Backlinks. It will work magic for you!