Here are 10 steps to refresh your site and bring in some new business:
- Simplify: Consider creating easier navigation with a simplified menu. It will keep people on track, keep them focused and keep them on your site.
- Announce Your Brand: The website design Australia needs to announce your brand clearly. This means when someone comes to your site there is no denying what you do and that you know your stuff.
- Keep Reeling Them In: If you do not have a call to action on every page of your site, then people will start to lack purpose when there. Entice and enlighten with clear invitations on every page they visit.
- Let Them Find You: Make sure your home page has all of your contact info so they don’t have to look for it. If you have this info in the top right corner of every page, they can call without having to think about it. Business hours below are great as well.
- Introduce Yourself: If you don’t have an “About Us” page, add one. People will want to know who you are and what you’re all about before they are convinced they can trust you.
- Relevant Images: Artsy touches that people have to think about might work on a creative services site, but don’t get too existentialist on your users if you sell meat. Show what you do the moment they land and do it tastefully and gracefully.
- Map It Out: Use Google maps so they can find directions to your business.
- Become a Resource: Tell them what you know and offer helpful, natural links to other sites that will help them even further. It builds trust and heightens your ranking on Google.
- Get Social: Offer them all your social media links to keep them in touch.
- Lose the Splash Page: Splash pages and music are so 1998. Lose them and let people enter your site pain free.
Professional web packages offered by your local web design company will include these changes and get you back in the game.